Please see my post!
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Using a new Window User!
Using a new Profile of my browser!
Using fresh copy of the browser!
Hello,
I have a problem in my PC.
My PC Language is Arabic and English.
As you know after you click in any Tab to write some thing, you will see pulsatory Line as the picture.
20150114150338443.png

The line has a head, in normal PC, this head will directed to left= so you will write Arabic, and when the head directed to right= so you will write English.

My problem the head of the line directed to Right, but when i write it is Arabic!
This is caused many problems to me!
Note: The problem don't found in: Office Word, Notebad, or Internet Explorer.
The problem found in Firefox and other browsers!

Can you help me!
I will send you Any logs you need!

As per TwinHeadedEagle my PC seems clean!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@mansor2016: Due to lack of related problems, you may report to Microsoft Answers for diagnosis.

Anyway for another try, have you try to reset to default from advance settings of language? Make sure again that the main language you want to put is on the top.

vWOlrh7.png

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.