PC Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
So, For the last few months, I seen so many commercials of PC Matic, New revolutionary Anti-Virus and Computer Maintenance, Only made in the USA! Here the recent Commerical here:

Whats your Thoughts?

Last edited:

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Looks like Littlebits brought a dead Rat home in exchange for his crumbles. Good job kitty.:)

Reactions: Littlebits

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
First thing I thought of when i first saw this:
"Great here's another scam!".
These guys work real hard on it too, If you look at the YouTube channel connected to the video that I posted, It's their Official YT channel and they have tutorials, testimonials, TV commercials, etc.

D

Deleted member 178

pcmatic (Site Owner) 05/23/2013

Multiple 3rd party sites and services have independently verified that PC Matic is safe to download.

The 42 Antivirus/Antimalware software vendors included in the Virus Total scan recognize the PC Matic as safe.

PC Matic has also received the VB100 Certification. "

o_O
the only one i considered "reliable" was VB100 guess, i have to throw it away now

Reactions: marg

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
the support is made in india :)
Yep. If your lucky to get one that speaks good American you are very lucky indeed. The ones I got for support you could hardly understand them. Support to me was useless because of this.:(:mad:

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
ESET North America has english speaking associates based out of San Diego. :)
Although originated in Slovakia. ;)

Reactions: Littlebits

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Many companies based in the USA use India for customer support because it offers cheap labor.
If you ever had to deal with HP, you will know what I'm talking about. I can't even understand their English it is so bad.

Thanks. :D
Dell too, I had to order a new OS disk and i probably had to say "can you repeat that" like 50 times in the 15 minutes of the phone call.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Amazingly great product that I been using on my 5000+ computers for well over the past 60 years and never one problem that it could`nt fix. I never even think about installing ram or upgrading a system instead I just....... WHAM!.... run PCMATIC and BINGO! I`ve got a brand new system.

With the secret programming and unique swiss technology involved any viruses immediately self-delete even before entering the system.

Bonus features include an instant,totally legal, money printer and bird cage attachment.

Hell I even named my kids PC and Matic.

Regards Eck:)

Reactions: Warrior

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
Lol those ad video's made me laugh... what a load of:
load+of+crap.jpg

Reactions: Warrior

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
lol ad xD

About PC Matic, their have tons and tons of FP.. really.. take a look on VB100.. about them first place, i'm sure it's because of them FP lol

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
IF people buy PC Matic thats cool , wish I hade their phone numbers , I could sell some of my Kryptonite, .

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.