Expired Pixel 8 - Premium Seagate File Recovery Software [for PC & Mac]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://pixel8data.com/diy-software/
How to get a license
-Visit The Giveaway Page
-Scroll Down The Middle of The Page ->Add to Cart (PC OR Mac)->Proceed to Check Out->Place Order

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
UI P8.png

If your device is working and can detect media, you can use our software to get your data back. Whether your loss is due to accidental deletion, corruption, or reformatting, our world-class software works with any brand drive and most storage devices.

We’re here to help, so we want to make sure our software works for you before you spend a dime. Just download our software, run a scan and it will show you all of the recoverable files.

Features:
-Install on up to five computers
-SmartScan - Increase your scan speed 10X
-Data Erase - 3 ways to securely erase your data

Recoverable File Types:
BMP, GI, SVG, PSD, EPS, EMF, JPG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, OUTLOOK, TXT, MPP, CHM, VSD, MP3, WMA, WAV, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP, SWF, ASF, AVI, FLV, FLA.

1.jpg

2.jpg

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Sounds odd. :unsure:

For me it worked flawless and I didn't need to change my location, browser etc.
I'm guess you don't live in Australia. They must have limited the regions the offer is available in. But it is interesting that I was able to enter an Australian address on the checkout page.

I tried again this morning from an Australian IP address and it still doesn't work, when using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.