Jack

Administrator
Staff member
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Hello guys,
Saturday morning (7:00 AM GMT) we've planned to upgrade our forum software. This process should take around 1 hour, and in this time frame the forums will be closed.
This is a big update and some features will not be available after this process, however we've tried to keep everything as familiar as possible. Hopefully you will like all the new things that we've added, and help us with constructive feedback.

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Hi Jack Jack ,
the style/theme MalwareTips 6102 will continue?
Hey Faybert,
Unfortunately no, everything will be lost in this upgrade. We've created a fairly similar style as the current default theme to speed up the update process, but we do plan to create a new layout for this community within the next days.
The most noticeable change will be a sidebar which will be everywhere (if you don't like it, there will be a "toggle" button to remove it), however there will also be a lot of other small changes.
We do plan to add new features and a new layout within a few days after the upgrade is ready, however seeing that is such a big update we've kept the design changes to a minimum.
1.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Did the update go as planned ?
Hey,
I didn't start the update process, there are a few small things to do before I can go ahead with this. A lot of small things, but apparently they do take a lot of time! I'll let guys know once the update it's done, however I suspect that you'll already know. : P

Last edited:

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
Are the changes already made? I think not, otherwise Jack Jack would have spoken, the only thing that made me feel sad is about the theme/style MalwareTips 6102 , that's going to be excluded :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads