Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
Saturday morning (7:00 AM GMT) we've planned to upgrade our forum software. This process should take around 1 hour, and in this time frame the forums will be closed.
This is a big update and some features will not be available after this process, however we've tried to keep everything as familiar as possible. Hopefully you will like all the new things that we've added, and help us with constructive feedback.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hi @Jack,
the style/theme MalwareTips 6102 will continue?
Hey Faybert,
Unfortunately no, everything will be lost in this upgrade. We've created a fairly similar style as the current default theme to speed up the update process, but we do plan to create a new layout for this community within the next days.
The most noticeable change will be a sidebar which will be everywhere (if you don't like it, there will be a "toggle" button to remove it), however there will also be a lot of other small changes.
We do plan to add new features and a new layout within a few days after the upgrade is ready, however seeing that is such a big update we've kept the design changes to a minimum.
1.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Did the update go as planned ?
Hey,
I didn't start the update process, there are a few small things to do before I can go ahead with this. A lot of small things, but apparently they do take a lot of time! I'll let guys know once the update it's done, however I suspect that you'll already know. : P

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Seams the upgrade been done right? Really like the new Dark theme but I miss the Like feature in pm's.

Another thing. IMO the empty spaces ( as seen in the screenshot ) on the mainpage should be filled/edited if possible.
MBVUJiZM_o.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.