Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 44
Content Creator
Verified
One comment on the 3 skins available. There is too much background white and light colors on the forum pages similar to Wilders. It's a bit glaring and uncomfortable to the eyes if use for too long. If I dim down my screen then everything becomes a bit dark

I find the colors in this forum more comfortable to my eyes

www.hardwarezone.com.sg - Powered by vBulletin

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 53
Verified
Yes HarborFront, much more confortable to the eyes, this hardwarezone.com website - the grey background - what some better extensions do...much more pleasant to eyes.
E.g. try Midnight Lizard extension (I've tried it some time ago) to see the difference: Midnight Lizard

Now, I use exclusively black Midnight MT theme (for all day) and I'm very happy with...

Read my topic about dangers to the eyes with extensive use of mobile devices:
Mobile devices are on track to destroy the eyesight of an entire generation, scientists warn: Mobile devices are on track to destroy the eyesight of an entire generation, scientists warn

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
Yes HarborFront, much more confortable for the eyes, this hardwarezone.com website - the grey background - what some better extensions do...much more pleasant to eyes.E.g. try Midnight Lizard extension (I've tried it some time ago) to see the difference: Midnight Lizard
Now, I use exclusively black Midnight MT theme (for all day) and I'm very happy with...
Wow thank you so much @Prorootect, i love it :love: MT Midnight Theme is too black for me and the Beta X is too white so this is pretty cool because you can customise it (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.