Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
One comment on the 3 skins available. There is too much background white and light colors on the forum pages similar to Wilders. It's a bit glaring and uncomfortable to the eyes if use for too long. If I dim down my screen then everything becomes a bit dark

I find the colors in this forum more comfortable to my eyes

www.hardwarezone.com.sg - Powered by vBulletin

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Yes HarborFront, much more confortable to the eyes, this hardwarezone.com website - the grey background - what some better extensions do...much more pleasant to eyes.
E.g. try Midnight Lizard extension (I've tried it some time ago) to see the difference: Midnight Lizard

Now, I use exclusively black Midnight MT theme (for all day) and I'm very happy with...

Read my topic about dangers to the eyes with extensive use of mobile devices:
Mobile devices are on track to destroy the eyesight of an entire generation, scientists warn: Mobile devices are on track to destroy the eyesight of an entire generation, scientists warn

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Yes HarborFront, much more confortable for the eyes, this hardwarezone.com website - the grey background - what some better extensions do...much more pleasant to eyes.E.g. try Midnight Lizard extension (I've tried it some time ago) to see the difference: Midnight Lizard
Now, I use exclusively black Midnight MT theme (for all day) and I'm very happy with...
Wow thank you so much @Prorootect, i love it :love: MT Midnight Theme is too black for me and the Beta X is too white so this is pretty cool because you can customise it (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.