Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Did you try whether Samsung Disk Magician health status gave any clues?
Sorry, something lost in translation. I will try again. With empty I intended that Disk Magician does not format the whole disk but keeps a portion in reserve to use when solid state memory decreases. It is an option of Samsung Disk Magician. I looked it up and it is called " over provisioning"Oh yes. Checked the health and for bad blocks. 99% health via HWiNFO and Crystal Disk Info and 0 disk errors via Magician. A corrupted recovery partition, I'm thinking. The disk was already mostly empty also.
But Disk Management had said all partitions were "healthy." Very strange but I'm over it.
I'm playing one at the moment, (Disco Elysium) but it's not a very hardware demanding (CPU/GPU) game. So, unable to reproduce.Anyone playing on a Unity platform having this problem?
Not sure how I feel about once open-source software becoming a pay for use app with various tiers where certain features are only available for the xxx amount of money you pay.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.