I use Bitwarden, I have 84 items in my vault, pretty much all for shopping/forums/email, makes things so much easier. Any financial sites such as banks/credit cards its pen and paper.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
My suggestion is to continue with Hasleo instead of paying for imaging software. Macrium is great, but Hasleo is also reliable. I only have experience with Hasleo's System Backup and System Mode Restore. I backup the system partition and use the system mode option for restoration. So far, I have had no issues or failed restores. I find Hasleo to be trustworthy. However, I haven't used other backup or restore modes in Hasleo because I don't need them. I use the Hasleo boot menu or interface for restoration. Whenever a new version comes out, you need to recreate the boot menu, WinPE, and emergency disk.Was considering Macrium subscription--and am now using this in the interim, until there's a decent sale.
Edit: OK, seemed to work fine. I have not yet made a "rescue" tool as I'll need to get another USB for that. The entire restoration took a little over 2 min. which is reasonable for a 95% Windows-only drive. OK, very good!.
OK, will do. Thanks for the tips, someone else also recommended to keep up w/Hasleo and not do a sub to anyone. Doesn't seem necessary anyway if all you're doing is one image, to be replaced every few weeks or whatever.Whenever a new version comes out, you need to recreate the boot menu, WinPE, and emergency disk.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.