PlayStation 5 announced $499 and $399 Digital (Mega Update Thread)

News Archive
52 Replies 19,724 Views
I've always preferred PlayStation over Xbox by a long stretch, but, on a purely aesthetic level I much prefer the way the Xbox series X looks. And the S version for that matter.
Edit to add: a few friends of mine will never ever switch away from the PlayStation, and, if I do I'll be an outcast :LOL::LOL:
 
Generic News - 72% of US next-gen pre-order customers chose PS5
The overall reasons for choosing a system over the other were not surprising. 45% of the interviewees who were leaning towards the PS5 said it was to be able to play its exclusive titles, while 42% of those interested in the Xbox Series said they wanted to be able to sign up for its subscription programs, such as Game Pass.
 
People learn there is not enough game on ps5 to utilize 120hz , and thanks for scalper ruin electronic supply and demand.
Most people don’t have a 120hz screen. And my guess is they won’t for some time. But, you’re right, there is a lack of new games with new features.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top