PlayStation 5 announced $499 and $399 Digital (Mega Update Thread)

L

Local Host

I was going to buy but gave up. games will be 80 euro
Honestly is not smart to buy the first revision of the consoles, they tend to have hardware problems, wait for second revision at least and you'll even get a discount (as price lowers over time).

Day one is for the BETA testers who get screwed if the console has any major hardware problems.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I've always preferred PlayStation over Xbox by a long stretch, but, on a purely aesthetic level I much prefer the way the Xbox series X looks. And the S version for that matter.
Edit to add: a few friends of mine will never ever switch away from the PlayStation, and, if I do I'll be an outcast :LOL::LOL:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Generic News - 72% of US next-gen pre-order customers chose PS5
The overall reasons for choosing a system over the other were not surprising. 45% of the interviewees who were leaning towards the PS5 said it was to be able to play its exclusive titles, while 42% of those interested in the Xbox Series said they wanted to be able to sign up for its subscription programs, such as Game Pass.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
And as VGC reports, that quickly led to naughty PS5 owners selling the opportunity on auction sites. Now it seems that Sony may have swooped in, banning in their wake.

Reactions: roger_m

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
People learn there is not enough game on ps5 to utilize 120hz , and thanks for scalper ruin electronic supply and demand.
Most people don’t have a 120hz screen. And my guess is they won’t for some time. But, you’re right, there is a lack of new games with new features.

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.