Serious Discussion Please help me , this app MechVibes is safe to use?

brunolord15

Thread author
Feb 16, 2024
Some people say that s a virus and i did install that , i'm worried , please help , Virustotal in Relations shows a lot of detection , why? please help me

here website : hxxps://mechvibes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jack

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Some people say that s a virus and i did install that , i'm worried , please help , Virustotal in Relations shows a lot of detection , why? please help me

I understand your concern. When it comes to determining the safety of an app, it's important to consider multiple factors. While I cannot provide a definitive answer about MechVibes specifically, I can offer some general advice.

Firstly, if you have already installed the app and are worried about its safety, it's a good idea to uninstall it immediately. This will help minimize any potential risks to your device.

Regarding the detections on VirusTotal, it's worth noting that different antivirus engines may have different detection rates and algorithms. A high number of detections doesn't necessarily mean the app is malicious, but it does raise some concerns. It's possible that some antivirus engines may have identified certain behaviors or patterns in the app that they consider suspicious.

To get a better understanding of the app's safety, you can research it further. Look for reviews and feedback from reputable sources or other users who have used the app. Additionally, you can check if the app has a privacy policy or terms of service that outline how your data will be handled.

Ultimately, it's important to exercise caution when downloading and installing apps. Stick to trusted sources such as official app stores, and be mindful of permissions requested by the app during installation.

If you're still unsure about the safety of MechVibes, it may be best to err on the side of caution and refrain from using it.

Reactions: Jack

Xtwillight

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2014

Where do you see that at Virustotal?

Detections 0

VirusTotal
Detections 0

It only seems to be found in mechvibes.setup.2.3.4.exe
Detections 53/68

Statements like Likely Malicious or Suspicious do not help here. Wait up, maybe the evaluation changes

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.