Solved Please, I need help with PUM.Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
No, I do not need Delfix report.

I am not sure how much Adblock is actually safe to use. But, do not pay too much attention about this, you visit hundred of websites everyday, probably all of them collect something about your habits, so do not worry about this. Having Adblock active makes greater benefit for blocking ads (90% of them are malicious) than its "probably" bad side which is collecting data.

Anything else I can help with?

Iwant2behappy

Thread author
Verified
Apr 11, 2015
Oh ok, thanks again for sharing your impressive knowledge with me :) I think we're good now. I really like this site and plan on staying an active member :) You are wonderful

Iwant2behappy

Thread author
Verified
Apr 11, 2015
I also sent you the personalized private message expressing my gratitude once again :) You can now close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.