Advice Request Poco M3 typing problem

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Googled all way around and I didn't find the answer. So let me try here 😅
Xiaomi Poco M3, MIUI 12, GBoard, AutoCorrection disabled, SpellChecker disabled globaly (in phone settings)
Still, in these apps Chrome, Viber, Messaging, the words are getting black underlined while I type (word is getting underlined until I press space and type the next word)
It's driving me crazy 🤬
Any suggestions?

Brahman

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Googled all way around and I didn't find the answer. So let me try here 😅
Xiaomi Poco M3, MIUI 12, GBoard, AutoCorrection disabled, SpellChecker disabled globaly (in phone settings)
Still, in these apps Chrome, Viber, Messaging, the words are getting black underlined while I type (word is getting underlined until I press space and type the next word)
It's driving me crazy 🤬
Any suggestions?
use SwiftKey

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
You could check if you have the latest stable WebView, or disable (reinstall).

- Reset data for the keyboard app.
- Re-download the language packs.

Was it a recent change after a system or Chrome update?
Tried. Didn't work.
Cannot tell, as it is my new phone, cannot compare. My previous redmi didn't have that problem.
Tried that too. No use

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.