Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I am happy that you installed and tested it.It’s shaping up nicely. The UI looks simplified.
I'm glad that you are a fan of Polar. There is no issue with the virus database update date specifically for the Polar engine.I just installed it. Looks good with the API lookups.
Just found a bug on the update time. Says last update is 2026-1-8.
Update for bug fixes onlyHi @tiktoshi
What can you say about the new Version 6.0.4 any changelog
And see the 2 screenshots please
And after a new Release it downloads the Database is it so normal
File-Upload.net - logs.zip
File: logs.zip. Here is the opportunity the share your files and photos with friends or family. It’s easy with File-Uploadwww.file-upload.net
Mops21
Kaspersky does not scan the entire file; instead, it reads the file's hash or the IP address integrated with the firewall and sends it to opentip.kaspersky.com. The query is returned either as infected or clean, and files are not uploaded to opentip.kaspersky.com.
I'm waiting for you. I am working on fixing some bugs. The next release will be great for testing.I'm playing around with it a bit. VirusTotal runs first, followed by Kaspersky (I've tweaked the settings a little).
It works pretty well together. It deserves its own video.
View attachment 298161
I'm forcing Kaspersky by disabling VT... It's still responding, BUT
View attachment 298162View attachment 298163
I'm playing around with it a bit. VirusTotal runs first, followed by Kaspersky (I've tweaked the settings a little).
It works pretty well together. It deserves its own video.
View attachment 298161
I'm forcing Kaspersky by disabling VT... It's still responding, BUT
View attachment 298162View attachment 298163
I think it's unnecessary.So far so good. It's pretty light weight. I only use VT, Kaspersky, and Polar engine. Can we get a small green or red indicator by each engine indicating that it has connection to backend server. not necessary but good to have.
View attachment 298174
The Kaspersky key is valid for one year. You can access the Kaspersky website and verify.Hi @tiktoshi
Will you add the expire dates of the Kaspersky token and for the virustotal api key for display that
Mops21
The Kaspersky key is valid for one year. You can access the Kaspersky website and verify.
Total Virus has no history; it has a maximum limit of 500 files.
Total Virus in Polar scans a file for the first time, then saves it in a hash database file. If the file is in the database, it does not connect to Total Virus.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes