POLL - Are You Using A Pirate Version Of Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
Every piece po software on my computer is legit. Sys/Office/Antimalware and whole bunch of other things with 300 steam games. In my entire country i am only one who do not use pirated programs in any way - and i mean i am the only one. That might pictures me as a total fool but one of my faculties is informatic science so that could explain that urge :).

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Thanks god, my friend gave me genuine Windows 8 Pro Retail key then i use it for upgrading my WIndows 8 Pro to WIndows 8.1 Pro :) and it works !

so i'm not using pirate version of Windows :D

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Well i had Windows 7 basic OEM preinstalled in my laptop. I removed it and installed windows 7 ultimate.

Then upgraded it to windows 8 pro for least price. Now i have windows 8 pro 64 bit genuine.

:D

LOL . windows 7 is so easy to crack. anyone can do it.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
I have Win 7 on desktop and Win 8.1 on Laptop, and both are genuine.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
All genuine thanks to DreamSpark Premium / eAcademy MSDN. :D Most students at Level 4 (University) should be able to access these resources if they're studying Engineering or Computer Sciences, and if the place of study holds the Premium access.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
I wish Microsoft give me free licenses as member of MVA :D But I'm dreaming ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.