Post a Picture of your Pet

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
My maincoon Dina. In a bad mood again. ;)

Attachments

• Dina.jpg
    Dina.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 80

Victor M

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
He he, not really that old, or blind, or toothless. but we ain't holding hands anytime soon amigo.
I'm not really that old either. But I like to flirt. Spanish was my chosen 2nd language in high school, forgotten most of it: not many Spanish speakers in Canada, but we had a Spaniard teacher, and every friday class, he shows us picture slides of the all the summer vacations he spent in Spain, and his alfa romeo sports car. And he has the handsome looks to go along with it. Which part of the world are you in?

Last edited:

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
This is Gonzo. He was my best friend, but walked over the rainbow bridge some years ago. He was a mix of an American Cocker and a Newfoundlander. The sweetest dog you can imagine. I still miss him. That naughty thief. :cry:😁

Attachments

• 453 (2).jpg
    453 (2).jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.