PrivaZer 2.39.2

Product name
PrivaZer 2.39.2
Pros
  • -Portable version available
    -Basic and advanced user mode.
    -The scan can be done on the computer and on many storage device.
    -It is also optimized to manage SSD and clean these devices thoroughly to avoid damage.
    -The installable version offers the opportunity to program the data erasure process, so keeping your system automatically clean.
    -You can also delete browsing history, temporary files, photo thumbnails, the self-data browser fill, thumbnails of websites, game history, old updates and Windows backup file and disable hibernation to save space.
    -It works on areas of the operating system that are not usually controlled by other programs: for example Master File Table (MFT) of NTFS drives tracking all the information needed to trace the activities carried out by the user.
    -System registry, It analyzes all unallocated space by collecting information from keys that have already been removed or previously modified. Information that is now deleted from the registry but still kept on your system, PrivaZer may be able to retrieve related data for applications now uninstalled from time and such information may contain sensitive data.
    -Cookies Management, it asks whether cookies stored on your system should be deleted or not, preserving those used for automatic login to online services.
    -Deleted data are unrecoverable: this means that no attacker, analysing in depth the content of the disc, can steal personal information.
CONS
-Cleaning process sometimes slow.
-Save registry changes unflagged by default.
-The cleaning function of the MFT on a data disc usually is not a problem but use the MFT cleaning function on the system disk may cause problems.
--- Proceed to have functioning OS images---
BOTTOM LINE
PrivaZer is a free application that allows you to free up disk space and to eliminate the traces of the previous uses of the PC
It is very effective software and showed no problems. As with all programs that allow you to permanently delete information, it's good to act cautiously by making a backup of the entire contents of the hard disk.
Without a doubt one of the best privacy tools I have ever tried.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Thanks for the review. Does it perform similarly to Cccleaner or Wise Care 365? I'm quite interested to try on that since my ultrabook is using SSD which worries me alil bit when using software that is not SSD-friendly.

Reactions: Moose and done
L

LabZero

Thread author
Thanks for the review. Does it perform similarly to Cccleaner or Wise Care 365? I'm quite interested to try on that since my ultrabook is using SSD which worries me alil bit when using software that is not SSD-friendly.
It is more thorough and, above all, clear the user's tracks in irreversible mode.

PrvaZer is designed to work with SSD (it runs a few overwriting steps) but in my opinion it is better to use it occasionally in this case.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
It is more thorough and, above all, clear the user's tracks in irreversible mode.

PrvaZer is designed to work with SSD (it runs a few overwriting steps) but in my opinion it is better to use it occasionally in this case.

I see. Thanks for reply. Shall give a try today.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I tried one time for Privazer which provides comprehensive cleaning tool but sometimes I don't need much aggressive. ;)

Not a bad product though, its matter my impression to stick on my known cleaning tool. (CCleaner) ;)

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Tried Privazer, looks good. but I couldn't locate how many MB of junks are they cleaning? One good thing is they let u select how you wish to clean it... though I have not explore each option and what is the impact.

Reactions: Moose and LabZero
H

hjlbx

Thread author
@Klipsh

Privazer does essentially same thing as CCleaner with CCEnhancer ?

I think Privazer may have advantage over the above when it comes to registry data; CCleaner registry cleaner is very conservative and will miss items.

@Klipsh, what you think ?

L

LabZero

Thread author
@Klipsh

Privazer does essentially same thing as CCleaner with CCEnhancer ?

I think Privazer may have advantage over the above when it comes to registry data; CCleaner registry cleaner is very conservative and will miss items.

@Klipsh, what you think ?
The main purpose of PrvaZer is to eliminate traces of use then it is also the elimination of unnecessary files, ok, but it focuses more on privacy.
For example, there is a control for residual traces of data and free space that goes to clean up even the Master File Table (MFT), which will be full of useless files to delete.
Attention, Privazer does not use registry cleaning algorithms like other apps, for example, about residues of uninstalled apps, but delete useless references that can compromising privacy.
Its approach is addressed to privacy protection

I wouldn't call it a substitute for Ccleaner because they do a bit different things although interrelated. CCleaner is a tool that is essential for everything related to cleaning, startup entries, quiet registry cleaning, etc.
Privazer is perhaps less adaptable and does things without too much intervention and It has the Ccleaner's features but in different way.
CCleaner cleans up in 10 seconds, Privazer in 20 minutes, you understand that they make different jobs.
I never did any damage because of Privazer, but CCleaner is a guarantee of tranquility if you save a registry backup before working up.
As I said, it is better to have a OS working image for safety reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.