Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
unable to clean ROOT directory (3)
unable to lock the volume
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
restarting pc
i get errors on both my drives while cleaning with privazer i dunno if its a bug but i dunno how to fix :(

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
i get errors on both my drives while cleaning with privazer i dunno if its a bug but i dunno how to fix :(
Its not often that we get errors using privazer. Have u checked "Create Restore Point" before the cleaning task? If yes then go to system restore and restore the system for the privazer restore point. Else search for other restore points and perform so.
Later update windows OS and Privazer then perform the scan. I guess this would help u.
Ignore the installer version, try using the portable version.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.