I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
New anti-virus solutions of the PRO32 line, developed on the basis of Indian antiviruses K7, and designed to protect computers running Windows and Android-based mobile devices, have appeared on the Russian market.


pro32_01.png


PRO32 antiviruses are available for home and corporate users. Currently, PRO32 offers the following antivirus solutions :
- PRO32 Total Security for Windows
- PRO32 Ultimate Security for Windows
- PRO32 Mobile Security for Android

PRO32 | Антивирусная защита нового поколения
 
The former distributor of Eset in Russia decided to sell the K7 under a different name due to sanctions. I'm not even sure it's worth talking about. :) Sanctions, of course, strengthened Kaspersky's position in the home market, and the company named above was forced to urgently look for a new "drug". :D
 
I know this is an older post, but I'd never heard of this AV. So you're saying it is a repackaged K7 ? Or am I misunderstanding you.
 
I know this is an older post, but I'd never heard of this AV. So you're saying it is a repackaged K7 ? Or am I misunderstanding you.
Originally it was just a rebranded K7. But it now has an updated UI. However, aside from the new UI, it's the same as K7. There are screenshots in the post I've linked to.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top