Troubleshoot problems with 2 pc, sd cards and cubuntu dual-boot

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
HI all,

With some infections on my two pc, i have also troubles with win 10-cubuntu dual-boot and my sd cards:

1 ~ The trouble with sd cards:

trouble with my sd cards:
all my sd/micro sd drives plugged on this notebook:

after makes bootables my sd:
-the sdxc 512 gb converted into "windows 7 password reset disk" -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "windows 7 password reset disk" is: suspiciout to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sdxc 64 gb converted into raspbian os for my future raspberry pi -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "raspbian" is: the 64 gb transformed to 10 MB partition + impossibility to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sd 4 go converted into Windows 10 installation with win usb -> the bug of this card after makes this card into windows installer is: suspicions to boot error & to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card

-the micro sdxc 128 Gb boots on framakey mint, but is suspicious to takes videos with my caméra with this card after makes this bootable into framakey mint

becauses i want to know if to simultaneous makes bootables and take pictures/videos with the same card,

because the norms for types of formats of theses drives to makes bootables and takes videos/photos,

because interests for the multi-work universal card (bootable + camera compatibility on same card simultaneous)

when create the "password reset sd card" with windows password tools the sd formated,

where is the solutions ? for change sd formats without data loss/convert sd partition without formating ?

Bizarre...

2 ~ The trouble with win 10-cubuntu dual-boot:

Details of cubuntu/dualboot/grub problem:
and one month ago my compaq desktop pc, after installed Cubuntu in dualboot with my Toshiba usb key, says on linux live "error to create boot menu" on cubuntu's installs ends, then this compaq pc crashes with alarm, 2 days later my parents reanimated my compaq desktop, and now the desktop comeback,
I Can't go to grub and lauch the cubuntu installed,
Because of this, i'm blocked to stay in windows only

Thanks...

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
I Have on my desktop compaq pc tonight replaced avg by comodo cis paid version,

Then some exploits attack appeared on my compaq destop pc without my consentment, maybe because of recents malwares installed since april-may 2017

We continue exploits attacks removal on win 10 pc, win 10/cubuntu dual-boot on desktop pc troubleshoot , and sd cards on laptop troubleshoot now

Thanks...

Upvote 0

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016
I received today a ubuntu mate live usb,

I installed ubuntu mate with this usb key to make a triple-boot win 10-ubuntu mate-cubuntu, but always no grub menu, make impossible to use cubuntu and ubuntu mate, makes me stay only in windows

Then, my uhuntu mate usb key converted in raw, a box says to ask to format it for continue use this usb key

My Windows 10 iot core dashboard application crashes, in normal mode and safe mode, makes me impossible to installs win 10 iot os to my micro sd card for my future raspberry pi 3

And now the frst logs:

Attachments

• FRST 19 juin.txt
    182.8 KB · Views: 601
  • Addition 19 juin.txt
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,187
Upvote 0

conrad-boy

Thread author
Verified
Aug 7, 2016

Attachments

• QuickDiag_19_06_2017_05_23_34.txt
    995.5 KB · Views: 6,155
  • JavaRa.log
    25 KB · Views: 350
  • capture d'écran crash win 10 iot core dashboard 19 juin 2017.PNG
    capture d'écran crash win 10 iot core dashboard 19 juin 2017.PNG
    100.5 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.