Process Lasso, Cacheman, CleverCache...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
Are Process Lasso, Cacheman, Clevercache, Cleanmem etc. really effective on a laptop with a Core i3 processor and 2GB memory or are they not useful at all (Snake oil)?

D

Deleted member 178

nishadrox said:
Are Process Lasso, Cacheman, Clevercache, Cleanmem etc. really effective on a laptop with a Core i3 processor and 2GB memory or are they not useful at all (Snake oil)?

nope, WIn7 do what all they do for you for free

Reactions: Kent

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
But I'm having some crashing problems with RockMelt browser. So I was wondering whether adding any of these apps might help :)

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Yes,of course !
Use Process Lasso Pro and you'll see the difference !

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Yes,of course !
Use Process Lasso Pro and you'll see the difference !
What about CleverCache? I have downloaded the free giveaway, is it compatible with Windows 8.1? The O&O Website says it is only until Windows 7.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
What about CleverCache? I have downloaded the free giveaway, is it compatible with Windows 8.1? The O&O Website says it is only until Windows 7.
System requirements:
The system requirements for the operating system must be met
30 MB free hard disk space
32 bit/64 bit support
Windows ® 7, Vista ® and XP (all editions)

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I use Process Lasso on Windows 8.1 and I'm happy very good firmware the system is running is so balanced and stable, inhibits not needed processes.
I use it from quite a long time, before I had it on XP and now on the system 8.1.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Buy more RAM (it's not depensive) are better I think for now.
.. disable unneeded services, tweak your computer ..

- Have you enough memory or not?
If yes, why release memory yet?

'Are Process Lasso, Cacheman, Clevercache, Cleanmem etc. really effective on a laptop with a Core i3 processor and 2GB memory or are they not useful at all (Snake oil)? '
- not, wrong road.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Process Lasso Pro will make a difference. But not by much. Still its a very good app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.