program for Detecting malware inside a sanbox - recommendation ?

noone224

Thread author
Jan 25, 2020
Hello,
i am looking for program for detecting malware inside a sandbox, where i can install programs and test them. Sandbox should have malware detection and analyze what program did to a system. I found only sandboxie, but you need enterprise edition. I can't even find it on their official website... Can you recommend me any else sandbox, which can do this ? Can be paid, doesn't have to be free.

Thanks !

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Hello,
i am looking for program for detecting malware inside a sandbox, where i can install programs and test them. Sandbox should have malware detection and analyze what program did to a system. I found only sandboxie, but you need enterprise edition. I can't even find it on their official website... Can you recommend me any else sandbox, which can do this ? Can be paid, doesn't have to be free.

Thanks !
ReHIPS outclass dead Sandboxie by far. It is a Sandbox with built-in anti-exe.

Pros:
- Anti-exe module, which prompt to allow/isolate/block processes.
- uses Windows security mechanisms, so better compatibility.
- sandboxes are in fact hardened and tightened user profiles implemented via Virtual Desktops (by default)
- doesn't need weekly updates to fix issues with browsers and others softs.

Cons:
- look more complex at beginning, especially for sandboxie users.
- slow update schedule.
- a bit expensive.
- no auto-deletions of sandboxed contents (but normally coming at next build).

i suggest read their forum to better grasp what REHIPS is.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.