Advice Request Protection for Linux

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
Hello friends,As I have enough of Microsoft policies so I am planning to switch over to Linux(Ubuntu).I have used Linux before as dual boot just to know what is this all about but this time it is going to be my only os.
My first line of defence is accepting that I can be attacked just opposite to the thinking of typical Linux user that he is bullet proof.Therefore I need your valuable suggest for security keeping in the mind I am concerned about security for financial transactions.
I am open to all suggestions,bashing,beating or software free or paid.
Sorry if I am clear enough since my mind is busy cursing the Microsoft

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.