Farsighting

New Member
Hello, everyone! I am in dire need of help here.

Recently I have installed a seemingly normal program, only to find out that it installed a program named Mail.Ru. Initially, this thing installed 2 extensions in my browser: Mail.Ru and Pulse (also appears as Пульс sometimes). After following multiple internet tutorials on how to get rid of these bad boys (using Malwarebytes, Zemana AntiMalware, HitmanPro, AdwCleaner), Mail.Ru appears to be gone. However, no matter how many times I repeat the process, the extension named Pulse doesn't want to disappear.

AdwCleaner gets rid of it, only for it to reappear next time I open Google Chrome. If it's of any use, the folder that it keeps adding in the Google Chrome Extensions folder, after every attempt of uninstalling it, is named "beliehdniadoecbonbhlcgbdldccfigp".

I am thanking anyone in advance if they can help me here.
 
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top