Not open for further replies.
List of apps to compare
Qihoo 360 Internet Security vs Trend Micro vs Avira
What I am most interested about
Learning curve (Ease of Use)
Graphical User Interface
Exclusive Features & Functionality

Rogue987

Comparing these products based on the selections above I would have to go with Qihoo 360 Internet Security, It has a great detection rate (proven by AV-Comparatives), doesn't affect the speed of the computer, and the user friendliness of is is perfect as anything.

So what is your opinion on these? :)

Sasa

Cant answer because i have never tried Trend micro but if i have to choose one will go with any thing but Qihoo

Rogue987

Sometimes Qihoo crash on my PC. (4 or 3 times)
Well than most likely another application or software on your system is causing compatibility issues with 360 Internet Security, Because I have never had an issue with it nor have other people :)

FireShootSK

Level 17
Well than most likely another application or software on your system is causing compatibility issues with 360 Internet Security, Because I have never had an issue with it nor have other people :)
It's maybe true. But Qihoo crash only on Virtual Machine. :) On my primary PC still don't crash. :)

Reactions: conred55

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
A multi engine will be really an advantage when it comes on protection but can produce erroneous detection, so for Qihoo 360.

Trend Micro is known for fully cloud based and very effective against malicious links, while Avira one of the security software with great database collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.