marg

Level 12
Verified
I used this for years & never got infected. I then switched to Kaspersky Free Antivirus. Everything was fine for a few months when I noticed I was getting strange results from internet searches also defrag was not getting 100% defrag like usual. Ran Kaspersky & everything was fine & rootkit scans were fine as well. I exited Kaspersky & downloaded Qihoo 360 Total Security Essentials. It found the Rampant Critter really fast!!! Searches & Defrag are back to normal. I hope this helps someone who is infected. Quihoo Antivirus Products saved the day for me.:)

Behold Eck

Level 12
Verified
Hmm I think I might try Qihoo to see how it behaves on my system.

Why not try the non essentials version as it has the new KunPeng engine on board.

Trying it out on win 10 home and because of all the configurable settings, not to mention the lightness on the system, I think it`s a keeper ?

The name of the new engine I find reassuringly martial artsy.

Regards Eck:)

marg

Level 12
Verified
Why not try the non essentials version as it has the new KunPeng engine on board.

Trying it out on Windows 10 home and because of all the configurable settings, not to mention the lightness on the system, I think it`s a keeper ?

The name of the new engine I find reassuringly martial artsy.

Regards Eck:)
Thanks for the info.! The KunPeng engine sounds interesting.