Status
Not open for further replies.

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
folders:
360Quarant 12 kb
360safe 616 mb (bd + avira engines and signatures, I think)
$360Section 325kb
Total Security 691 mb (main folder)

C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\config\defaultskin (skin suport coming soon I think)

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
On the negative side,the right-click scan in the Windows contect menu is missing!:mad:

I think 360 IS does not have Avira Engine.
Correct!
But Total Security does!:)
ce-bnsfxiocwtxduiumlsko.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Arghh... the WSC still doesn't recognize it even after I deleted all the files inside c:\Windows\System32\wbem\Repository folder.

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
@venustus: The blame still rests on your shoulders. Had you mentioned in your first post that it was still in beta stage, I would have never ever installed it in the first place since betas have bugs. Also, their website doesn't mention it either.

I am now stuck in the middle of nowhere. The only solution to get rid of this nuisance is to do a clean install which I am not going to do.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
@venustus: The blame still rests on your shoulders. Had you mentioned in your first post that it was still in beta stage, I would have never ever installed it in the first place since betas have bugs. Also, their website doesn't mention it either.

I am now stuck in the middle of nowhere. The only solution to get rid of this nuisance is to do a clean install which I am not going to do.
The blame!??:p:p
Just uninstall it dude and stop being an agony aunt;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.