New Update Quick Heal V23

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Quick Heal V23 will come. I've contact with their support via chat & they confirm that current version will get free upgrade.

Attachments

• QH V23.png
    QH V23.png
    344 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Yes I've just complete the upgrade process, for that I downloaded latest installer from their site as per their instruction ( Support Chat ) then upgraded..
No new interface or option change. Only AI added.

#SecureYourPeace

With all new Quick Heal version 23 powered by GoDeep.AI Delivering peace of mind for you and your loved ones!​

Attachments

• QH V23 new.png
    QH V23 new.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
I just upgraded. I don't like that UI is unchanged, but the detection rate has improved slightly.
Yes...
dont forget to test the built in anti-malware tool :)
Built in Anti-Malware tool detects only few Adware / PUP. Adware detection option is already present there
but the very weak signatures and the missing option to upgrade to new builds of the same version without the need of a complete reinstall made me switch to K7…
Yes it's very annoying. I've already shared this feedback to Quick Heal 2 times & got system generated reply "Thank you for this suggestion" :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.