Serious Discussion Quick Play with McAfee

McAfee
259 Replies 46,325 Views
How can I download trial version? In India McAfee website there's no such option to download trial Antivirus.
There is no trial version on the McAfee India website. The McAfee US website offers a trial, but it requires payment details. I considered trying it because it's getting a lot of attention. However, I'm afraid I might like it. I already have several Kaspersky licenses. I don't want to spend more money right now. I wonder if anyone would swap an unused McAfee license for my unused Kaspersky, particularly if they're looking to switch antivirus software.
 
Teh antivirus has rules, some are maleable flexible, some are rigid.
Downloaded the installer of Ulaa browser (by a giant Indian software company), scanned it by updated Kaspersky, there was no detection.
During install, system watcher interrupted the process, declared detection of several malicious files (actually were installation files), quarantined many, and started rollback.
After looking at installation destination, I suspected Ulaa provoked system watcher just for dropping installation files in ununsual locations, which is considered by K as a malicious act.
 
Can you explain more your experience with this? Anything changes with K detection? Compared to McAfee and the rest, K is more crack friendly in my case.
First, the activator is the most widely used gloabally and is 100% safe, created by a reputable, skilled developer, and distributed through its github page.
Earlier versions were not detected by K, but later on it is detected by K, as well as, most of AV vendors; only the lovely umbrella one is not detecting it, which I doubt due its competence, actually might be the reverse 😁 However, it the only one with right result.
 
First, the activator is the most widely used gloabally and is 100% safe, created by a reputable, skilled developer, and distributed through its github page.
Earlier versions were not detected by K, but later on it is detected by K, as well as, most of AV vendors; only the lovely umbrella one is not detecting it, which I doubt due its competence, actually might be the reverse 😁 However, it the only one with right result.
Luke Filewalker's umbrella?
 
Fickle (formal)... You're sophisticated beyond our comprehension; we're just not refined enough to appreciate your ever-changing preferences! :)

Fickle (informal)... is like ordering a salad and then stealing fries! 😊
LOL :)

"You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto
Let's call the whole thing off"
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top