Der.Reisende

Level 42
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
I accidently stumbled across v19.00 of their product, being an active user of v18.00.
Across their Facebook page, I learned about their blog article on new Win10 v2004, and that both v18.00 (for existing users) is compatible, but shall be updated and PC rebooted before installing Win10 v2004, and for new users, v19.00 shall be freshly installed.
Anmerkung 2020-05-29 144647.jpg
I updated the software yesterday, I wasn't offered v19 yet.
It's not advertised yet.

You can download it from their webpage.

As for Internet Security v19.00, I cannot spot a difference apart from the GUI, however I'm not sure whether the WiFi scanner was in v18.00 also.

Clicking on the buttons, it opens the well known sub-menus.
(User Feedback - Quick Heal Antivirus Pro v18.00 - A review by Der.Reisende)
Anti-Keylogger is off by default like it was in the previous versions, I highly recommend turning it on.
1590757142036.png1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:

Der.Reisende

Level 42
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Latest (English language) release is v19.00, 12.1.1.4 (most likely the same for x64 and x32 releases), 7th July.
There is no changelog available.

Note I did not get it offered via update check, I had to download it manually from their webpage (if you enter a valid key here, you'll be offered the related installer).
Trial also available here: Download

You need to uninstall the current installed release before being able to install the new one.
Make sure to check the option to keep the installation files like product key etc., it will autodetect them to register the upgraded version.

Note that your custom settings are gone unfortunately, make sure to re-enable them personally.

I3rYcE

Level 11
Verified

Experience the Power of 3 with Quick Heal 2020

The digital landscape of the world is changing rapidly. To keep up with the changing times, cybersecurity needs to be robust and intelligent, so that they can adapt to the changing digital habits of today's customers.

Keeping this in mind, Quick Heal 2020 has come up with new and power-packed features that will not only protect you from cyber threats but will also secure your privacy online, while making sure the performance of your digital asset is never compromised.

Quick Heal 2020 at a Glance

• Wi-Fi Scanner - scans your router for any security threats or vulnerabilities
  • Game Booster - enhances your gaming experience without slowing down your device
  • Anti Tracker- protects you from websites that can track your online activities and spy on you
  • Smart Scan- faster scans that do not slow down your PC
  • Enhanced User Interface – easy to use interface with a dashboard view that has everything at your fingertips
  • Safe Banking – secures your information while you transact online
  • Parental Control- blocks websites and applications not suitable for kids

Quick Heal 2020

Der.Reisende

Level 42
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter

Experience the Power of 3 with Quick Heal 2020

The digital landscape of the world is changing rapidly. To keep up with the changing times, cybersecurity needs to be robust and intelligent, so that they can adapt to the changing digital habits of today's customers.

Keeping this in mind, Quick Heal 2020 has come up with new and power-packed features that will not only protect you from cyber threats but will also secure your privacy online, while making sure the performance of your digital asset is never compromised.

Quick Heal 2020 at a Glance

• Wi-Fi Scanner - scans your router for any security threats or vulnerabilities
  • Game Booster - enhances your gaming experience without slowing down your device
  • Anti Tracker- protects you from websites that can track your online activities and spy on you
  • Smart Scan- faster scans that do not slow down your PC
  • Enhanced User Interface – easy to use interface with a dashboard view that has everything at your fingertips
  • Safe Banking – secures your information while you transact online
  • Parental Control- blocks websites and applications not suitable for kids

Quick Heal 2020
Thank you for sharing!
It should be the product I shared screenshots initially.
I wonder why they silently released it initially?

Maybe still current v12.1.1.4 brought some more fixes (checked yesterday for current release).

P.S. Apart from a few more functions (like Webcam protection, Data Safe and some tuning tools), both IS and TS feel and look the same (different color scheme obviously), have TS installed on a PC shared with my mum.

EDIT:
Is it just me, or anyone else thinks the new UI needs some time getting used to?

I3rYcE

Level 11
Verified
Thank you for sharing!
It should be the product I shared screenshots initially.
I wonder why they silently released it initially?

Maybe still current v12.1.1.4 brought some more fixes (checked yesterday for current release).

P.S. Apart from a few more functions (like Webcam protection, Data Safe and some tuning tools), both IS and TS feel and look the same (different color scheme obviously), have TS installed on a PC shared with my mum.

EDIT:
Is it just me, or anyone else thinks the new UI needs some time getting used to?
Where did you buy license ?

Der.Reisende

Level 42
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Where did you buy license ?
Here:

If you already purchased before, choose renew for a small discount.

Got IS for €28.81 incl German VAT.
TS is too expensive for what it does compared to IS IMO.

By chance, I found a brand new boxed version of QH TS on eBay (for €14.49 incl shipping), by a private seller.
Though it was an older release (I don’t think it is still distributed offline in Germany), the key in the box worked flawlessly.
Entered on QH website, it offered me the latest release, which could be activated without hassle.