RagedNitrous says hi đź‘‹

New Members Introduction
15 Replies 2,181 Views
Thread details
Region
North America
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
In the past 5 years
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Linux
Favorite antivirus
IdkÂż That's why I'm here
Favorite video game
Phantasy star universe
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Food and cooking
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography
    • Cars and bikes

RagedNitrous

New Member
Hey there guys it’s ragednitrous here, I’m not currently employed in tech but have always wanted to. I have always have struggled with confidence and believing in myself. So far this year has been great for me! I finally decided to get help with my mental health, which I didn’t think was possible. Now I’m starting to feel like myself again. But I’ve always struggled with guidance with the things I love, mainly because i don’t know many tech inspired people like myself.

What I’m good at? Wow! It really hard for me to tell , i know I’m great in customer service which isn’t what I want.
I know some coding mainly html, css, and python. All basic beginner stuff because I just never know where to start. Back to the guidance theory! I absolutely love learning about AI, but I believe I’m most interested in cybersecurity! I’ve done the google cybersecurity certification. But don’t remember much due to not using it, and at the time I was working 16 hour days and over working myself with no sleep. Now I’m in a much healthier place!

What do I hope to gain from this community?
A sense of self and feeling like I belong somewhere, as well as community in general. I don’t have a lot of friends due to social anxiety, but I aim to further myself and learn all I can and meet some wonderful people along the way!
 
Hello RagedNitrous, welcome to the forum! It's great to hear about your interest in tech, especially in cybersecurity and AI. Don't worry about being a beginner, everyone starts somewhere. This community is filled with people who are passionate about tech and eager to help each other. We're glad to have you with us and look forward to seeing you grow and learn. Remember, every question is a good question. Feel free to ask anything you're curious about. Enjoy your journey!
 
Welcome to MT !
Cybersecurity is wide field, what aspects interests you ?
Information security I believe I cant decide red or blue to focus with, and without a guided plan i just learn random things instead. I just want to help secure our systems and I'm curious as well and love to tinker.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top