Razer Phone release date, news and features

And in the end all they do with it is sending text, picture and audio messages in WhatsApp. High-priced mobile phones are the trademark of the ultimate consumer. Buy things you don't need with money you don't have.

Only recently, for the first time in my life I spent over $75 on a mobile phone. Last phone I paid only $13 and kept it for years. I spent $149 on the discounted Windows Phone in Microsoft Store. Now it is on deeper sale for $99. I want to send the one I bought for $149 back but cannot since I bought it months ago... because, you hit the nail right on the head @FleischmannTV - I only use it to make calls, send text message, and take photos. I don't even use much else. The hardware is great, but the damn Windows 10 mobile has annoying bugs - Edge browser mobile, the text app, ... they're gonna leave those bugs there, mark my words, before dumping the platform next year.

Mobile phones are a ripoff for the user and a money making scam for the hardware OEMs and telecom service carriers. $1000 for a mobile phone ! That is completely irrational !

I only pay $32 per month for my monthly wireless - and I think even that amount is too much for what I get and how much I use the phone. There are people out there spending $300+ per month on their wireless. That is just bonkerz. That is more than a brand new monthly automobile and insurance payment - for a mobile wireless payment !!!

Just my own personal perspective.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.