Advice Request Recommended free password manager?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I would highly recommend SafeInCloud, but i dont know anyone from MalwareTips who are using it except me (perhaps not much publicity) You can read more about it at SafeInCloud Password Manager for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac

I used to use LastPass, but it consumed to much my battery on Android, so had to look for alternative and i am very satisfied that i found SafeInCloud. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Wife & I have used LastPass for about 7 years (about as long as its been around). They made free even better by including desktop and mobile with it.

It does a good job logging in for you (though not perfect) and the checkup feature is nice (shows duplicates, weak passwords, compromised passwords). I would use that as a frame of reference for anything else.

It works on all browsers and has an optional software install for interacting with dialog boxes (like logging into your router).

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
My first choice is LastPass and my second choice is KeePass.
I choose LastPass over KeePass for its ease-of-use.

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
been using Last Pass free in the past 2 or 3 years. Had no problems at all with this service (syncronizing between
Windows PCs/Firefox only). Two days ago I purchased the premium memebership (12 Euro/year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.