Solved Recovery crypted .pdf, .docx, .jpg, .xlsx files

Markito

Thread author
Apr 30, 2016
In each folder I have a TXT file with the next message.

hello, If you have Standart locker interface (green window) on desktop for decryption follow the instructions.
If you delete it, and want to decrypt your files you need decryptor, you can buy it by contact through email
contact email : JessMalibu@protonmail.com
reserve email : martingarrix@nonpartisan.com
your unique id : =================================
6. If you want try to decrypt your files with software from anti-malware websites please make copies of this files
once you understand that it's not working, you will still have clear copies of the files that be decrypted after payment

Reactions: kyokodash

Markito

Thread author
Apr 30, 2016
TwinHeadedEagle,

Thank you very much for you recommendation.
I saw the link that you recommended me and at this moment there is no solution to my problema,
I'll wait an update about the 7ev3n Ransomware fix.

Regards.

Marco

Reactions: kyokodash

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.