Solved Recovery crypted .pdf, .docx, .jpg, .xlsx files

Markito

New Member
In each folder I have a TXT file with the next message.

hello, If you have Standart locker interface (green window) on desktop for decryption follow the instructions.
If you delete it, and want to decrypt your files you need decryptor, you can buy it by contact through email
contact email : JessMalibu@protonmail.com
reserve email : martingarrix@nonpartisan.com
your unique id : =================================
6. If you want try to decrypt your files with software from anti-malware websites please make copies of this files
once you understand that it's not working, you will still have clear copies of the files that be decrypted after payment
 
TwinHeadedEagle,


Thank you very much for you recommendation.
I saw the link that you recommended me and at this moment there is no solution to my problema,
I'll wait an update about the 7ev3n Ransomware fix.


Regards.

Marco
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top