Expired RegOrganizer 7.52 - free lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
RegOrganizer v7.52 (comss.ru version)

Homepage: Reg Organizer 7.52 - Powerful Windows Registry Manager

boxro.png

Please use Google translate or any translator

Instructions and terms:

1. Dowload RegOrganizer
  2. Install on Your PC
  3. Go to Help> Enter the license key
  4. Activate program with key: A55Y-EEYV9-CK8NA-PFNYM-3QKEL-5QCHR-42LA5-JHA7F-6599N
  • Lifetime license for home (non-commercial) use.
  • Only for version 7.52. No free upgrades to new versions.
  • Activate only mounting version, the license is not suited for the portable.
  • No free technical support.
  • You can reinstall the software, download the package version 7.52 from this page, and activate the same key at any time.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I think too bad days come to RegOrganizer..... Why? Because I see many RegOrganizer promos. About two years ago I asked Dr Kerish to provide me keys for the Giveways but they provided some 1 year keys. Now they give 3 year keys for the Giveaway and make very often 1 year Giveaways. The same thing is happening to RegOrganizer. Maybe I am wrong with my decision but I think that is so. For sure it is very good for us :)

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
For those who don't want to bother with a Russian-language giveaway, there is a Halloween giveaway for Reg Organizer and a number of other programs (including several interesting programs I have never seen previously on giveaway) at 2016 Halloween Giveaway Party No Trick but Treat. It lasts through November 6.

I think everybody should get Reg Organizer while it's free. I have tried out numerous registry editing programs, and Reg Organizer is in some ways the best. But it is much more than a registry program; it's a general toolbox program in the category of Glary Utilities and Advanced System Care.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
For those who don't want to bother with a Russian-language giveaway, there is a Halloween giveaway for Reg Organizer and a number of other programs (including several interesting programs I have never seen previously on giveaway) at 2016 Halloween Giveaway Party No Trick but Treat. It lasts through November 6.

I think everybody should get Reg Organizer while it's free. I have tried out numerous registry editing programs, and Reg Organizer is in some ways the best. But it is much more than a registry program; it's a general toolbox program in the category of Glary Utilities and Advanced System Care.

For sure it is a useful program and everyone who needs should take it while it is free

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I think too bad days come to RegOrganizer..... Why? Because I see many RegOrganizer promos. About two years ago I asked Dr Kerish to provide me keys for the Giveways but they provided some 1 year keys. Now they give 3 year keys for the Giveaway and make very often 1 year Giveaways. The same thing is happening to RegOrganizer. Maybe I am wrong with my decision but I think that is so. For sure it is very good for us :)
Yes i agree bad for them but good for us, thanks @Sundaram999 for this share. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.