Update: May 13 2022 / 3.3.423​

• Hardened Self-protection driver
  • Bug fixes

Reactions: Trooper

likeastar20

Level 8
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
Tried it like 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if anything changed by now. In my opinion, it's not worth it. You couldn't change any setting. It was the most resource heavy AV i have ever used. If I recall correctly, you couldn't even manually update. No notification of files beinng scanned by Threat Emulation like in the old version. They removed some features, for example Application control.

Last edited:

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014

Update: July 19 2022​

New Anti-Key Logger feature
Web Secure - Added switch to add or remove the extension
Improved stability and modifications to the user interface

Update: May 31 2022​

Updated AV engine
Bug fixes and hardening security

OhioRebel

Level 1
Verified
Sep 29, 2018
Tried it like 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if anything changed by now. In my opinion, it's not worth it. You couldn't change any setting. It was the most resource heavy AV i have ever used. If I recall correctly, you couldn't even manually update. No notification of files beinng scanned by Threat Emulation like in the old version. They removed some features, for example Application control.
Everything you say is true and I just wish that they would stop using us as beta testers but still would like to see a video review on the product!

Reactions: ForgottenSeer 94943

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.