Nov 15, 2012
Untitled.png

How can i Repair MFT.
Pleas help me out.
@MrXidus @Littlebits @Huracan @Jack @TwinHeadedEagle @Umbra Polaris @BoraMurdar

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

lol, when i used Windows , only one partition for the datas and one for the system...

you have way too many partitions , know i understand the mess :D

Reactions: MrExplorer
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

if i was you , i delete everything , create a single partition and just install Windows on it then i create a data partition from Windows disk management.

Reactions: MrExplorer
Upvote 0

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
capture-jpg.13053

As Here There is arrow down option to select Primary or Logical, whereas when i created drive this arrow down option was disabled, Logical Option was by default seleted & i can't change it.
Come on bro...
First delete the partition using Hirens Boot - Minitool P. Wizard and from that space create single primary partition.
It must work.

I also remembered that in main boot menu in Hirens there's an option to enter Parted Magic Live CD, where GParted is stored... and try those what I mentioned before
2104.jpg

Upvote 0

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Thanks to @BoraMurdar @Koroke San @Umbra Polaris & to MT, My Windows is Finally Installed.

But a Special Thanks to @BoraMurdar

Really I was not able to Convert my Logical Disk to Primary, Only my System reserved drive was primary, so than I thougt of merging my C Drive & System Reserved, But that process was stopped at 60% & error appears, But than I found that I was able to Convert two of my logical partition to Primary than Converted them to Primary & Installed Windows with no problem.

Now I have converted all my 4 drive to Primary.

Untitled.png

Please Close this Thread & Really Thanks again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.