AVLab.pl Repair Windows in few seconds – RestoreX review

Disclaimer
  1. This test shows how an antivirus behaves with certain threats, in a specific environment and under certain conditions.
    We encourage you to compare these results with others and take informed decisions on what security products to use.
    Before buying an antivirus you should consider factors such as price, ease of use, compatibility, and support. Installing a free trial version allows an antivirus to be tested in everyday use before purchase.

Adrian Ścibor

From AVLab.pl
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 9, 2018
Dears!

Not a security test this time, but a review. We have prepared a review of the RestoreX Pro software. It is a software to help restore snapshoots in case of a disaster, but not only. It can be used in larger environments where there is a need to restore snapshots of systems.

As the review explains:

RestoreX Pro is software for home users, business and corporate used to resolve 10,000+ known problems with the operation of Windows in just couple of seconds. It can be applied to environments where there is a frequent need to roll back changes (restore to a specific state), and downtime should be minimized as much as possible. For example, there is a school and university computer lab where computers should be prepared for the next classes. RestoreX also provides a built-in solution for automating tasks that can be performed.

You can find the review in the PDF file on our website: Repair Windows In Few Seconds – RestoreX Review » AVLab

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thanks for sharing your review about RestoreX Pro software. It seems like a great tool for managing Windows issues and minimizing downtime, especially in environments where frequent system resets are necessary. Will definitely check out the PDF for more detailed information.

Reactions: Jack

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
This software supports Windows 7 to Windows 11 (2024). If you use Windows dual-boot operating system, then also RestoreX works. If the hard drive is encrypted, unfortunately you will not be able to install RestoreX.

@Adrian Ścibor thanks for this review.

The software doesn’t seem to support encrypted hard drives. Does it also apply to Bitlocker or only third-party encryption tools?

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
They have a 1-month trial available I, couldn't figure out cost as it is in a currency I do not recognize?

Reactions: Jack

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
They have a 1-month trial available I, couldn't figure out cost as it is in a currency I do not recognize?
I just highlighted "₹4999" and let DDG after a right click search for it on firefox. 60$ for lifetime and yes it seems to be Indian Rupee.
And don't over read the "RestoreX should not be used as a backup tool." part on the avlab.pl website :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.