Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Hello all fellow MalwareTips members. yesterday I recieved the heartbreaking news , that our belloved / valued member / good friend "froggy" from downuder has died last month. it still brings tears to my eyes typing this , because he was and still is wellknown her on MT! I still cannot believe he is not with us anymore , but the reality tells the truth!! I hope that you have found peace in heaven brother , where ever you are , where ever your journey takes you....thank you for setting a standard , an example for all of us , showing us all that kindness , helpfulness and a warmheart filled with humor and grace still excisted. rest in peace my hombre , you shall not be forgotten!!!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Dumnezeu Sa-l Ierte! Rest in Peace @frogboy!

Needless to say that I couldn't believe it when I first heard this terrible news... The MalwareTips Community lost a great member and a friend. He will be missed!

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I had a dream a week ago that I traveled to Australia to meet him and he was smiling and asking why would I even do that if we didn't know each other in person, I said that he always brought a light wherever he went to and I thought it would be good to say him a thanks for everything he has done, he blinked me with an eye and walked away. When I woke up I didn't understand what was that.. now I do. God needed him more and knew @frogboy's job was done on earth. You will always be remembered in our hearts. <3

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Always @frogboy congratulates the member's birthday. He reacted to my meaningless posts as well.
I'm sad. I am really sad.
fogboy、あなたに出会えてよかったです。ご冥福をお祈りします。今まで本当にありがとう。

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.