Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
This is so shocking, I can't help the tears. Sometimes you get so used to seeing or being with somebody you forget we're not here for eternity...As many others, my joining into this forum was first welcome and guided by our beloved @frogboy. Definitely the first and one of the few reasons I stayed here up to now. We will not forget you my friend and with your name we will keep doing what you did best: make this community an amazing, happy, and co-operative forum. Please take care of my best friend for me, will you? He now has amazing company :emoji_innocent:

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I am shocked right now. We lost a friend, an awesome person. @frogboy hey froggy you will be missed here, but I will not never forget what you did for MT and for me. You always helped many members here; I am remembering our messages, our funny images, our funny conversations and many others things. Honestly you were my best friend, rest in peace brother :(

Your friend,

JM.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
R.I.P mate, one of the member i respected for his reasonable and friendly attitude.

I didn't know him long but I absolutely agree!

Terrible and shocking news. Froggy made me feel welcome from the moment I joined and continued to throughout my time here. If I was feeling down a read of his posts and things didn't seem quite so bad.
A shining beacon of warmth and kindness.

What more could one say, except that we would all do well to emulate him! (y)@frogboy :cry::love::love::love:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Trickster,
Thank you for showing compassion by not discussing @frogboy's cause of death. I respect you for that.

no worries mate : I do respect his family and loved ones and him , besides that I would not like it myself , if my death cause would be shared on a public forum , and do treat others like I treat myself. but it is a given fact , that people will ask those questions and that is their right also. the great thing of this community is that each and everyone is showing a great deal of respect to each others norms and values , thanks so much for the kind words brother!

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Totally shocked and saddened by this news. @frogboy was always kind and friendly. Always went out of his way for others, and he always found a way to help bring conversations to common sense and good faith.

Very sad day, but maybe Frogboy would say, "No worries mate. Have a pint on me and the frog will always be around in his own way..."

Best to his family and friends

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.