Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

Black Wings

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 20, 2018
I'm a new member here, but I've been following MT for over a year.

I've smiled a lot reading his profile posts because He incarnated humanity, I always saw him on the kind side.

Thanks frogboy for sharing your personality, you only have to see how many people love you.

Have a nice trip Sir :emoji_beer:

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks frogboy for sharing your personality, you only have to see how many people love you.

THIS. Most of us didn't personally knew him, and yet here we are crying him not being here anymore. The living proof on how kindness can transform people. Nothing left but to thank him for sharing his best self with us :)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Like everyone else who has posted here, i am in deep shock to read this very sad news. As the tears spill from my eyes onto my chest, words are hard to find.

You were held in the highest regard my friend, you were friendly and funny, compassionate and kind, helpful and welcoming. i will miss our pm's, our little jokes and the fun we had but most of all, i will miss you, for just being you because you were one of a kind and no one will ever come close to to you. You made an impact on so many people from all over the world as the tributes here show and i will always remember you with great fondness, you were a true gent and i send my sincerest condolences to all of your family and friends.

May The Good Lord Grant you Eternal Peace my friend.
1536774801595.png

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
My finger is getting tired clicking "Like" so much.

If anyone is willing to help. Getting @frogboy to 70k likes would be a great last milestone. Not far away now.

Now that is a great way to.pay respect to him , like sort of condolance register. I too encourage everyon to give frog the likes and accomplish this milestone! I am counting on you all!!

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
@Jack Can we make this post featured post for at least today?
+1 for that : for everyone who might have missed this thread and did have good memories and contacts with him... I hope that @Jack or another staff member is willing to make this a featured post he is enclined to that atleast. And we owe him this imho

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.