Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
A little update guys ; everyone who asked to send condolences to frogmeisters family ; I did sent them to his sister this morning via a pm on facebook. I also sent her the link for this thread. She was very , very pleased and said it would be froggy's wish that everyone here knows , that he passed away. If I do get a response from her on this thread and it's comments I will post it here ( after asking her for the conscent it being posted here ofcourse ) I am really pleased to see how everyone loved frogboy and the nice heartwarming comments : great job guys!!!

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
A little update guys ; everyone who asked to send condolences to frogmeisters family ; I did sent them to his sister this morning via a pm on facebook. I also sent her the link for this thread. She was very , very pleased and said it would be froggy's wish that everyone here knows , that he passed awa

Thanks for the update. I was hoping that his family could draw at least something from the gigantic amount of encouragement @frogboy spread here on the site.

Here's the fist of solidarity for @frogboy...ever present voice of Aussie-crazed calmness in this stranger than fiction world :emoji_fist: and a final victory salute to you :emoji_v: and to us at MTs. Onward to truly secure computing for everyone...

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
A little update guys ; everyone who asked to send condolences to frogmeisters family ; I did sent them to his sister this morning via a pm on facebook. I also sent her the link for this thread. She was very , very pleased and said it would be froggy's wish that everyone here knows , that he passed away. If I do get a response from her on this thread and it's comments I will post it here ( after asking her for the conscent it being posted here ofcourse ) I am really pleased to see how everyone loved frogboy and the nice heartwarming comments : great job guys!!!
Thanks!!!:emoji_pray:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
ok guys I recieved an answer from @frogboy sister and this the quote :

" Thank you. I have tears , happy tears that people knew of his beatiful soul and had what would of been special friendship to him. thank you for caring caring for my big bro Craig. Big love to you all :emoji_pray: "

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
R.I.P Frogboy. I hope you are in the heavens now.

Well, I don't know for sure where Frogboy is right now, but last night I got a good chuckle about how he might look at the whole thing of living and dying etc. I was sitting on the curb outside where I live, mulling over my problems and the world's problems, and as usual I was more or less just searching to find a way to stave off a nose dive of depression. No idea what I was thinking about at 11 PM, when suddently a small object no larger than about 1/2 inch flew by in my periphery about two or three feet away. Well, it took me a few seconds to gather my wits, but I remember it landed with a kersplat, so maybe that's what made me nervous about it. I couldn't immediately think of anything that sounds like that plopping onto pavement. However, when I pulled myself together to focus on the object laying on the driveway (it came from the curb direction), sure enough it was, you guessed it...a tiny green tree frog...three toes and all. Just like this and about this size:

ddf53c317133621eb375ec76b3a96265.jpg

Oh yeah, I made triple sure. I got up close and got a good look. Well, I went upstairs after watching it jump across the driveway (with gigantic leaps) to get the phone to take a picture, but more people came around, and he must have gotten nervous about the scene and jumped away :(

Btw, I haven't seen one of these in I bet 30 years...and I am outside a substantial amount of the time. What kind of odds are these that I would see one now? After reading about @davisd's dream, I am now a believer. No getting rid of the frog...and maybe his mission wasn't quite finished yet lol. Thanks for all the posts in his memory and for the thread. It's all been great to read...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.