Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I haven't been to MT for some months and just today found out that our friend ,,frogboy,, left us. He was 55 years old or smth like this. I am very sorry about his death. I contacted him for many times in pm and asked him for English help to fix my mistakes in English texts. He was always happy to help me. RIP @frogboy

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I saw this back in Dec 2018 and didn't want to post or admit it. His avatar has always been a part of mines 2 years ago, now he is with me in my avatar and heart forever. RIP and thanks for being such an amazing person!

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
a more recent pic of frogboy :

frogboy.jpg

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
@Mr.Wave @frogboy

Hey boy, I miss your posts. We never got to talk, really. My fault! My fault and the lack of knowledge of your language. Strangely I could read you (understand you) but not to answer as I wanted. (strange thing) I have limited myself to a few Likes, but for this reason, my "LIKE" were absolutely sincere. Watch over us, if you can.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Watching a stream on Twitch the other day, had a Frogboy moment. A little thing but the chat came down on a streamer who was replaying a bad round from a save in a long play game (XCOM). He more or less got snuffed out of a long run in this one single round. Streamer said he never comtinues a run after beiing bounced, which he seriously doesn't. Anyway, a good group who know XCOM were there, so it wasn't a big deal thankfully. Still, it's not a thing to just walk away from 50 or 60 hours of a run with XCOM. Sometimes, you replay the round to see if you can determine what happened. The termination of a long run happens so fast with that game. Anyway, I found myself thinking of what Frogboy might say to the chat lol. "Say there boys, maybe we could chill it out a bit 'ay. The man's just been bounced hard." I was laughing to myself I have to admit. Always the closet moderator was Frogboy...

Too bad about Frogboy seriously. He was obviously the best sort no questions asked...

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
Even though I didn't know him, it's sad when you lose someone, even if they are unknown to you, they are still a person just like us, with friends and family, and then this great sadness enters their lives..

I Hope the same hasn't happened to Cruel Sister.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.