Rest In Peace @Frogboy!

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just a suggestion to Admin @Jack

Can set up a 'Hall of Memorial' or something similar to remember the contribution by MT members. Although no sweat and blood were involved at least time and effort have been put in by them.

And members are growing old by the day which is a fact

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Haven't bought Kinder Surprise egg for a long time, coincidence? Live forever in our hearts @frogboy

Call me crazy, but I feel like he is telling something to us..
20180916_132404.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Haven't bought Kinder Surprise egg for a long time, coincidence? Live forever in our hearts @frogboy

Call me crazy, but I feel like he is telling something to us..
View attachment 197682

this is the 3rd sign there is that has something to do with @frogboy , first the dream , than the frog that came leaping along and now this surprise egg. this is NO coeincidence guys.....I swear! so great hearing all these experiences keep posting them please! this is so amazing!

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
sad news...... R.I.P ... Did he suffer any disease? well i guess it does not matter now

as stated a few pages back : I and and others know what happend too poor craig , but this NOT the place to discuss this , it would not be fair too Craig or his family that he left behind : all that matters is respect and keeping froggys morals , values and legacy alive. I do hope you understand and respect this.....

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
as stated a few pages back : I and and others know what happend too poor craig , but this NOT the place to discuss this , it would not be fair too Craig or his family that he left behind : all that matters is respect and keeping froggys morals , values and legacy alive. I do hope you understand and respect this.....
totally

Black Wings

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 20, 2018
From Sr. Normal:

Today I created this account knowing that, in principle only to write this post. Some of you know me, I have been in MT for several (excellent) years, but my personal circumstances prevent me from having access to the internet, so I am absent.

Yesterday was heartbreaking. I have had many friends here, but few were also friends in "normal life". One of them was Frogboy. With him I shared many private posts and some emails, we were in contact.

When my mother died, his wife wrote me an email to console me. We were really friends, as with many of you.

Rarely can I access the internet, I take advantage of some outlet to connect to some public network and then I read what my dear friend @Trickster shared with us. My heart stopped.

I can't believe that the tap has been "turned off" for so many jokes, so many confidences, so much desire to live and laugh.

Craig (frogboy) had a lot of virtues. I remember one time the translator "wrote" a personal insult instead of one more comment. He replied, "What's the matter, my dear friend, did I bother you? He never wanted to bother, he always helped and softened all kinds of bad energy in a natural way.

Now I cry because I have one less good friend. I want to give a big hug to his wife, son, sister and another family. He has gone a great person, humble and kind.

Today the world is a little darker.

Postdata: Frog, I hope you are in a comfortable place, where you can see good concerts. I am told they have made a superband with Lemmy, Dio, Powell ... keep a place for my friends and me. We will see each other, I want to know your voice and your gestures. I need to hug my friend. We'll have a good bourbon, listen to good rock and laugh at everything. I love you, my dear friend

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.