Expired Revo Uninstaller Pro 3 for FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://softwarestars.org/de/2018-01-cb-revo-3/
How to get a license
Registration and confirmation of your e-mail

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Revo Uninstaller Pro 3:

Terms Of The Offer:
-You get a lifetime license for 1 PC - only for version 3.x
-It does not cover the ability to upgrade to future versions
-It does not include free technical support.
-Install and activate the program before the end of this promotion.
-Designed for non-commercial (personal) use

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
So what do you do with the key? I'm using revo free.
Thank you @hamo for promo.
Open the program and click "Help" at the top
From the "Help" drop down click "Registration"
Register the program with your license key to convert to pro version 3
Do not click upgrade because you will then have to enter your version 3 info over again

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I've paired it with Wise Program uninstaller since Revo freeware which I'm installing on client machines lacked UWP app removal. Wise is straightforward and removes most junk thoroughly.
That sounds good. Personally I think Revo 3 Pro is good enough for 99% of people. I don't think many actually use UWP and UWP is much better at cleaning up after itself when you uninstall. Win32 leave so much behind it's ridiculous.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.