Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

revo-200x175.png
Latest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 will remove Windows apps and browser extensions

What's new in 4
  • Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
  • Added - New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular Browsers’ extensions
  • Added - New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner, MS Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
  • Added - Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
  • Added - Possibility to merge traced installation logs
  • Improved - User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
  • Improved - Scanning algorithms for leftovers
  • Improved - Many minor and user interface improvements
  • Improvements in all additional tools included in Revo Uninstaller Pro
  • Removed Windows XP support

Home page:
Revo Uninstaller

history of Revo Uninstaller Pro:
Revo Uninstaller Pro - History

License: Trial Software
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
Requirements: Languages: English
Software Cost: 39.25$ lifetime for version 4.xxxxx
Date Updated: 13 September 2018

revo-large.png

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
By purchasing our product, you receive full technical support and free updates during the subscription period. After your subscription expires, you will not be able to update to our newest version until you renew your subscription manually, or switch to our annual subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any given moment.

Revo Uninstaller Pro - Buy Now

Tume

Level 2
Verified
Mar 30, 2018
By purchasing our product, you receive full technical support and free updates during the subscription period. After your subscription expires, you will not be able to update to our newest version until you renew your subscription manually, or switch to our annual subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any given moment.

Revo Uninstaller Pro - Buy Now

Imo 2 year updates with 19€ it's not a problem at all. Then I can pay again 19€ for next 2 year if needed.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I do have a lifetime key for version v3XX but cannot activate version 4 with it. what a lame policy! so I uninstalled revo pro in favor of regorganizer , which inmideately found leftovers prviously uninstalled programs by revo pro! thanks revo......for NOTHING!!

Tume

Level 2
Verified
Mar 30, 2018
I do have a lifetime key for version v3XX but cannot activate version 4 with it. what a lame policy! so I uninstalled revo pro in favor of regorganizer , which inmideately found leftovers prviously uninstalled programs by revo pro! thanks revo......for NOTHING!!

Ofc you can't. Example my V3 Lifetime license was buy since 2014. Do you really think that they have to give me free major version after 4 years? There isn't any problem with your V3 license. It still works. Just buy cheap upgrade license and that's it ;)

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
No more Lifetime Licence!?

Yeap .

Revo stop selling the lifetime license anymore ,
You still can use your pro version forever ,
but only get the upgrade if your subscription still available .

I understand that if a company want operate for a long time, need stable income and funds ,
but be honestly , I don't like subscription mechanism either .

The uninstall tool is not the program we usually use for every day ,
subscription mechanism makes user feel ,
if i didn't use it , than i am wasting money for every day .

This is a difficult choice , increase the price or using subscription mechanism ,
but i believe Revo understand what they are doing ,
i guess the sales status will give Revo the answer.

Last edited:

Softae

Aug 29, 2018
Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

revo-200x175.png
Latest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 will remove Windows apps and browser extensions

What's new in 4
  • Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
  • Added - New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular Browsers’ extensions
  • Added - New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner, MS Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
  • Added - Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
  • Added - Possibility to merge traced installation logs
  • Improved - User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
  • Improved - Scanning algorithms for leftovers
  • Improved - Many minor and user interface improvements
  • Improvements in all additional tools included in Revo Uninstaller Pro
  • Removed Windows XP support

Home page:
Download Adobe photoshop7.0

history of Revo Uninstaller Pro:
Revo Uninstaller Pro - History

License: Trial Software
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP
Requirements: Languages: English
Software Cost: 39.25$ lifetime for version 4.xxxxx
Date Updated: 13 September 2018

revo-large.png

Thanks a lot for this review about Revo Uninstaller.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Yeap .

Revo stop selling the lifetime license anymore ,
You still can use your pro version forever ,
but only get the upgrade if your subscription still available .

I understand that if a company want operate for a long time, need stable income and funds ,
but be honestly , I don't like subscription mechanism either .

The uninstall tool is not the program we usually use for every day ,
subscription mechanism makes user feel ,
if i didn't use it , than i am wasting money for every day .

This is a difficult choice , increase the price or using subscription mechanism ,
but i believe Revo understand what they are doing ,
i guess the sales status will give Revo the answer.

I think that' s Wrong choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.