Microsoft Defender
Status: realtime protection is on.
Virus and threat protection No actions needed.
Account protection No actions needed.
Firewall and network protection No actions needed.
App and browser control Actions needed
Device security No actions needed.
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
Default Windows firewall settings
Periodic malware scanners
Microsoft Malware removal tool
Eset online scanner
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
•Brave browser
•Google Translate
Secure DNS
Cloudflare Adult content and malware blocking 1.1.1.3
Desktop VPN
Hide.me
keep solid vpn unlimited
Password and passkey manager
No password managers are installed
Maintenance tools
CCleaner
Glary utilities pro
File and photo backups
All the personal files and folders are stored on Cloud.
System recovery
No
Usage and exposure
Visiting familiar websites
Opening email attachments
Logging into my bank account
Downloading software and files from reputable sites
Sharing and receiving files and torrents
Requesting and accepting remote access
Gaming
Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: X55U
BIOS: X55U.420 (type: UEFI)
Processor: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3674MB RAM
storage type: Sata
As said, I recommend you to activate the Windows UAC.
Personally, I would advise you to set it to Always Notify, this will protect you from unwanted modification attempts.
For tracking protection, since you have Cloudflare DNS, I can recommend µBlock and Ghostery. Brave does include a blocker, however, I find it rather average (based on Adblock).
Another recommendation, make regular backups of your files and especially a system image!
This is very advisable in case of crashes and especially in case of infections (by a Ransomware for example).
For the scan outside Windows Defender, you can add Malwarebytes next to ESET Online to complete
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes