Expired RoboForm Everywhere Free 1 Year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
everywhere_overview_image.png

RoboForm Everywhere Key Features:

Memorizes your passwords and logs you into websites automatically.
Fills long registration forms and checkout forms with one click.
Encrypts your information with the strongest security available.
Generates secure passwords to protect you against hackers, key loggers, and phishing scams.
Works with Internet Explorer (for Windows), Firefox (Windows & Linux), Chrome (Windows & Linux), Safari (for Mac), Opera (Windows & Linux) and other browsers.
Back up your passwords and sync them across all your devices including desktop PCs, laptops, smartphones, and tablets

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
How does this compare with lastpass.?
Im using lastpass so is roboform worth using.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Amiga500 said:
How does this compare with lastpass.?
Im using lastpass so is roboform worth using.

I used Roboform for many years but the company got greedy, decided to not honor their lifetime license and started limited the free version.

I still have a lifetime license for v.6 but it doesn't support modern browsers and programs. LastPass imported all of my passwords from Roboform and then I got rid of it.

The free version originally allowed you to save 30 passwords, then they limited to to 25, then 15 and now only allows you to save 10 passwords.

10 passwords is not enough for most users, it is like a bait and switch, it says it is free but does not tell you right up front it only offers 10 passwords.

LastPass Free does not limit your passwords, basically gives almost all of the premium features of Roboform for free.

Roboform does offer support for other programs and Windows log on, etc, but they are not important for most users.

I'm very happy with LastPass now.

Thanks. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.